Glass candle holders allow you to personalize your home décor and have some fun while displaying your scented candles. There are many ways in which you can transform a plain glass container into something that showcases your personality and flair for crafting. To help get you started, I have come up with some creative and unique ways in which you can display your favorite scented candles in your home.
- Sand – Sand is a great and easy way to transform a plain glass candle holder into something special. Simply fill the base of your container with sand, you may choose to use colored sand to create an especially unique piece. Once you have a base, you can then place a smaller votive holder inside the larger container. After you centered the votive holder, you can then continue to pour sand into the holder.
- Spray Paint – To create a stunning holder, simply use masking tape to create a unique design and then spray paint the exterior of the holder. After the paint dries, simply remove the tape and you are left with a one of a kind glass candle holder. This technique will allow you to create different patterns which will truly catch the eye of anyone who sees them.
- Dried Flowers – This technique works best with larger sized candle holders. Simply place your candle in the center of the holder and fill the side of the container with dried flowers. You should ensure that the flowers you use only reach approximately halfway up the candle that you are using. This is a great way to create a unique look, while showing off some of your favorite flowers.
- Lace – Gluing lace on the outside of a clear glass candle holder is a great way to create a romantic look for any room in your home. These designs can also be used as wedding decorations. With the many different types of lace available for you to choose from, the possibilities for this type of design are endless.
- Sea Shells – Placing sand and seashells in a holder is a great way to enjoy the beach year round. To create this look, simply place a base layer of sand in a larger sized container. Then add seashells that you may have collected on the beach, or that you purchased at your local craft store. The look is beautiful and will create an eye-catching centerpiece on any table.