Using glass candles outdoors may not be something that you have imagined. Which is why, I have put together some of the best ways in which you can use candles outdoors. The ideas I have put together will make any outdoor setting more appealing and eye-catching.
- Hanging Candles – One of the most dramatic ways to incorporate candles into the outdoors is by placing them in a hanging candle holder. These types of holders can be found in a variety of designs, colors, and materials. If you’re looking for a great way to place candles in your yard, this is one of the most effective.
- Candle Stands – This is a great way to add variety and light to many different areas at once. You can find candle stands in metal and wood in various heights. If you’re looking for a unique way to add light to a porch or sitting area, this is one idea that you should definitely consider.
- Floating Candles – Floating candles are a great way to add light and dimension to any sitting area. They can be placed in a large bowl or container that you can then place on tables throughout your yard.
- Votive Candles – If you have a table in your outdoor sitting area, you may want to consider how a simple row of votive candles can change the look of the space. Simply place your candles on glass or mirror bases along the length of your table. This is an effective way to bring light to what would typically be a dark area.
- Luminaries – Luminaries can be found in a wide array of styles and designs which will complicate any outdoor setting. Luminaries also make great pathway markers, if you are hosting a party.
- Standing Lanterns – Placing standing lanterns around your sitting area or table is an effective way to create ambience. They look great and provide a unique look to any outdoor area.
- Driftwood – Creating a candle holder out of driftwood provides you with a unique, natural look. This would make a great addition to any patio or porch. The best type of candles to use in a holder like this would be tea lights placed in glass holders that will not interfere with the natural beauty of the wood.
- Glass Candle Lanterns – While these types of candle holders can be hung from trees, they also can be used to make a statement on any table or wall in your yard. These types of holders can be found in a wide range of sizes, colors, and designs that will add a dramatic look to your yard.